Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pong Family @ Good GirL


Sorry
Long time did not stay at home already
I will become your Guai daughter
Start from next Friday

Today
I have to become a good GirL

Stay at home
Cook for myself
Go Pasar Malam
Buy many things with my sister

Today
My sister does not work
She went out in the early morning
She back in the late evening

We still go out with parents
4 of us go out together at 8:45pm
We back at 10:30pm
Mama and Papa went to TESCO
Sister and ME went to Pasar Malam

Even if we went different place
We still think about each other
4 of us will buy something for each other

For example,
I bought Blueberry Cake for Mama
Mama bought Sponge Cake for Me
Sister bought Kuih for Papa
Papa bought Vitagen for Sister

I love my Family
This feeling will be hidden in my heart forever

Tomorrow is Family Day
Long time 6 of us did not went out together already
Hope this memory will come back soon

Pong Family
The Happiness Memory
Hope will come true in the future

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online