Saturday, July 11, 2009

LIKE n LOVE


Question: "Will u say I Love You? "
Answer: "Yes, I will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

However
I wont say when I'm luving someone
 When I din love him dy
I will tell him that I Love him before

Quite Freaky?
coz I'm Wacky-GurL

Actually
All my frenz din support me
while I fall in love to somebody
They say this is unworthy

??? WHY ???
There are some reasons:
1. He treats every gal oso very good
2. I'm not his cup of tea

3. I wont put so much effort on him
juz see him then see him lol
din see him then din see him lol

I know
- We are impossible -
- I wont chase him -
That's wat my mind tell me
If he really like me, he will chase me
If not, tat's doesn't a matter

Like you --------- YES
Love you ------ NO ??
Hate you ----- May be

At tis moment
- U still in my Heart -
But u wont feel it~

Remember
The guys who familiar with me
almost are my BROs
Dont mix BRO n BoyBoy together


I like BRO
I Love BoyBoy

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online