Thursday, July 16, 2009

Senior Junior Night

Aiya
Don't know why?
After school
SICK again

Flu
Cough
SoreThroat
Headache
Diarrhea
Oedema
Are these symptoms of H1N1?
I don't think so
(No FEVER at all)

Today
Senior Junior Night
It's quite HIGH
We all enjoy it

I know some of the juniors ^^
Sharon, Amelia, Iris, Cai Li, Serah...
Lee Ting, Lee Jun, Hoi Yi, Wai Lee…
Zhen Wei, Yan Ru, Ah Beng, Wen Hui, Tsu Hui...
Really too much for me

Can’t remember at this moment
However, still can recognized their faces
Don’t worry, still have time to remember all of them

Hope this batch junior can adapt this environment
As soon as possible la
Don’t be so stresses ^^

Junior
Hope u all enjoy TODAY
On the other hand
My heart is bleeding at this moment
I heard that some junior say me 38

Really sad and hurt me T.T
That's my personality
Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Never mind…

Lastly
You will know who I am
Accept, Adapt and Change~

Nice to meet u, My Mentee
I Love u all, Junior ^^

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online