Saturday, July 11, 2009

EMO Expression





haha...
really long time din post any things in my blog dy ^^
Hope nvm la~

Nowadays, I very very EMO
Y?
coz I really cant accept somebody attitude~

However,
i hv 2 try 2 adapt all of them
Accept, Adapt n Change
This is wat I can do from now

Dancing
Actually I really like to dance
However,
now there is not anymore

Haha
there are many reason make me start to beware from it
Actually is my frenz attitude la
Nvm la, EMO for a while only

After the orientation
wont hv any contact dy leh?
of coz still will say 'HI' la
or, I will change my mind leh?
Still donno yet
But,
I really not satisfied v this kind of attitude!
NoNoNo
Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

U see, this make me sick liao
The immune system not strong enough yet
3 days dy bcom serious again...
2moro still hv dance practice 4pm until donno???

Woooooooooooooooooooo
If I were a Boy change all the steps liao
Woooooooooooooooooooo
If I were a Boy hv 2 follow other dance step liao
Woooooooooooooooooooo
What a pity n hazardous truth for me
Woooooooooooooooooooo
I hv 2 rmb again all the steps liao
Woooooooooooooooooooo
I really wan die liao

Happy? Unhappy?
I don hv any chance 2 judge it
Anyway, I still support my fren~

She always worry about me
I always made her worry
She always feel sad bout me
I always made her sad

Really sorry
I really donwan bcom like tis de
But I cant control myself
This is wat my hormone hv done 2 my mind...

What can I tell u is,
I wont give up even if I say I'll give up
Coz I wont let u disappointed

Haha...
use simple english still can write so long ^^
use broken english still can expressed my feeling~
However, if I us e chinese may b better than english 10X ^^

Nvm la~
This blog oso don hv ppl see gua ^^
Juz wan to expressed my feeling only

I cannot shout in my house
I cannot throw anything to the wall
I cannnot hurt myself again
I cannot run to the centre of the road
Coz I don hv the strength 2 do such things

Fever-ING
Still go out v frenz
Coz wan 2 support my frenz~
I luv them ^^
Muakkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssssssssss

Today is Saturday
Boring Saturday
Nth 2 eat de Saturday
- CHAM -

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online