Thursday, July 30, 2009

Formula of Relationship



Today
Nothing to blog
But still want to blog
Also don't know what I am doing now

What appears in my mind is,
SLEEP and TIRED and GIVE UP
Every time I say GIVE UP
It might not really happen

WHY
May be I am not stubborn enough

Actually
I found that
There are many girls like him already
Include my course and his course

I don’t have any confidence to win his heart
I don’t want to get hurt at all before I really fall into him
I don't think that I have any fairy hope on him
All of them are FAKE

Thus
I choose to LOSE
In relationship
I still am a systematic person
I have my own FORMULA

There are 4 Stages to start a relationship
1. Impress on him
(I will think he is the best and a good guy for me)
2. Try to know about him
(His news, background, family, behavior)
3. Escape from him
(Found that I'm not his cup, many girls surround him)
4. Hate him
(Not to treat him at all or try to realize him)
Lastly
Close FILE

I like a person
I will really like him
No matter what he is
As he did not choose me
I will choose to give up
Just want to say
THANK YOU

^^ That's my relationship ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, long time didnt chat with u!really hv a lot of things to chat with you! i think u also hv a lot of things to tell me right? haha!
aiyo, really want to give up?? hahaha!!! jiayoujiayou o!!

--^^(guess yourself)(i think u know)

Little Vamp Bride ® said...

of coz i knoe who u r...
my dear ma ^^

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online