Sunday, July 12, 2009

Change Myself - Pong


From now
I am not satelite again
Coz this is quite exhausted

I don like tat kind of expression
- Doubt -
- Not Willing -
- You force ME -

I really don like tat kind of eyesight
- seems like hating me -
- seems like commenting me -

My objectives are very simple
- Understanding someone -
- Knowing someone -
- Curious bout smthg interesting -

Ok, Nvm
I wont force u all tell me smthg dy
I'm not interesting bout these

All of these really hurt me

Wat I can say is,
- SORRY -

My curiousity made you scared
My caring made you uncomfortable
My word made you feel troublesome

From now
I'll start to change myself
bcom a gal who is
- SIMPLE -
- not GEPO -
- not WacKYGuRL -

Well
Goodbye, Wacky-GurL
This is wat I can do from now

No Soul, but Body
ChuJin

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online