Monday, September 14, 2009

SINS




Oh... NO !!!
my result is bad bad BAD
don't  know what feeling I have
in this moment

Just want to slap myself
Feeling very very sad
All the SINs are coming to ME
Don't know what happen to me nowadays
T want to concentrate on my studies now

From now
NO Facebook
NO MSN
NO Entertainment

I very scared
I will be kicked out from IMU
Really, very very scared
If I really am the loser this semester
I will choose to leave
leave from this school
leave from you all
just leave from the WORLD

ARHHHHHHHHH
Scared
losing my chance to achieve my Dream
letting my love disappointed

SORRY, my family !!!
especially my parents
Having this such a stupid daughter
can't getting a good result for u
You can't proud of me forever
If I really failed in this semester

Really sorry, mum and dad
This such a rubbish result
I really want to tear
but I choose not to
cause I still want to work hard
until the sem is over
may be my PAST will come back again?
^^ Hope so ^^

Thanks, GUYS
Always make me laugh and comfort me
Should I CONTINUE?
- YES -
Want to WIN?
 - YES -


0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online