Friday, September 18, 2009

Birthday Boy *Wen Kang*

Last week
We go XUAN music cafe
to celebrate
Wen Kang de 20s' birthday

Actually,
This is a gathering for 6 of us too
even if hui lu din attend
very miss all of them

I share many things with Hai Leng
Yet, she's the one support me 100%
she saw me laugh, she will laugh too
she saw me say, she will sad too
yet, she will not say anything to comfort me
she juz listen wat i m sharing to her

I have leaving a message on the XUAN's wall
about HIM de
the last message for him before giving up

The night
also is the last time I recall ours memory
mostly HAPPY thingy
the hurt thingy try to forget it
coz juz wan to be friend with him now

Long time no see ya, GUY
donno where are you now
I can't recall ur familiar face already

donno WHY ???
Since last two weeks
I seem dull when I alone
I can't laugh when I meet u
I really can't treat u as my ordinary fren
coz I hv fall in you since the past

Actually, I really forget wat i hv told u
Nvm, juz let tis small small secret keep in my heart
Shhhhhhh~ If u know who is HIM
This secret is not a secret anymore
but, still donwan let him know actually~

arh... come back come back
don think bout him already ^^
let's talk bout wen kang,
haha~ he wan success alreadi
A gal told him, "I'm single now"
seems like giving chance for him
WEN KANG, gambateh oo~

That day, we pass this msg to the singer
She read the sentence out~
Woo~ very HIGH
although juz our gang shouted only =.=
We still seem quite happy de

juz wan to recall wat happen on tat day la ^^
hope u enjoy it ~~

2 comments:

Ernest 全 said...

wen kang's b'day is 11 Sep right?
aiyo
i forgot already
maybe i was too busy on trial exam
help me to convey b'day wishes to him
because my hp always no $
haha

finally your blog can post comment
long time no see n chat

Little Vamp Bride ® said...

yewei~ long time no see already
I miss you so much!!!

arh~ u muz gambateh Oo ^^
UEC - u hv 2 focus a lot
don play play ar =.=
support u always~

I'll help u bless him de la ^^
don worry~

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online