Saturday, May 1, 2010

I need U


stop jeolous-ing
stop emo-ing
stop flirt-ing
stop sin-ing

BLESS is better than BLESSED

I choose to bless
try not to think too much
but, i still cant do it...
I donno why...

I wanna cry...
I am stress but i cant focus...
keep trying... keep trying...
I donno whether they don like it...
I donno how's their feeling...
I donno wat's their thinking...

I m scared...
because I have this kind of experience
I donwan to recall the scene again
I scared I will reject myself n them again

-------------------------------------------------------------------

not to think too much, my child
they will know you...

learn to be patient, my child...
u'll know how wonderful blessing is...
u'll feel how honour of this blessing is...

try to feel it...
anything in ur seen is not true... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

pls heal my heart and make it clean
pls open up my eyes to the things unseen
pls show me how to love like You have loved me

pls...
I really need a reality from u...
really... I need you...
I need u... my LORD

Amen...

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online