Thursday, November 26, 2009

RESULT ??? no...

scared...
scared until insomnia
scared until fast heartbeat
scared until withdraw

listening music...
classical, tears...
sad song, tears...
happy, tears too...

watch tv...
happy ending, tears...
nth happen, tears too..
there is no cry in my house
the tears only in my eye
din drop down
even is saturated in my eyes

wat in my mind...
result... pass? fail?
pass? fail?
pass? fail?
pass? fail?
PASS?????






hope so....

tears drop without stopping
i donno y... i cant control it
i keep thinking of the result
 the time is nearer
my heartbeat is faster

I din tell my family
i donwan let them knoe
knoe they hv a such stupid daughter

tis is the 1st time i cant guarantee my result
may b is the time 2 lose
last time my fren know how 2 play taro
still rmb my fren told me...
my academic result will worse n worse n worst
accelerate v my growing age

i try to not trust the result
I try 2 do my best
I try 2 trust myself...
but now i know i cant
I very scared... very scared... very scared...

the worst academic result ???
worse than UEC result ???







may b...

although wan 2 withdraw
but i cant...

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online